2021 Coal Investment Leadership Forum Invitation and AgendaPublished on November 1, 2021
The invitation and agenda for the 2021 Coal Investment Leadership Forum. The event is held annually at the Olde Farm golf resort, in Bristol, VA. The resort is owned by Jim McGlothlin of United Coal Company.
The agenda included sessions with:
- Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV)
- Senator Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV)
- Chris Horner, Government Accountability & Oversight/Competitive Enterprise Institute
- Charlie Cook, NBC News
- Joe Craft, Alliance Resource Partners
- Jimmy Brock, CNX Coal Resources
Obtained by Documented
All materials obtained by Documented and published on our website are available for use by media and other entities. We ask that you please credit Documented as the source, and that you link to this page and/or the related investigation page. Documented receives materials from a variety of sources (public records, FOIA, journalistic sources, on the ground reporting, etc) and where possible this is described on this page.